Application to check your network's security
This tool is very useful if you're the owner of a WiFi network. zANTI lets us test its security by simulating the most usual attacking techniques on mobile devices.
Discover unsafe elements on any wireless network
The truth is that you're better off having a rooted device if you want to be able to make the most of all its functions. You have to bear in mind that in the case of suffering an attack carried out from another smartphone, that device will probably be rooted to be able to make use of certain tools.
This network auditor comes along with a rather simple interface compared to other solutions and running its tasks is pretty straightforward. These are its main features:
- Carry out a wide range of network scans of different intensity to identify connected devices, properties, and vulnerabilities.
- Carry out diagnoses and calculate the penetration level with MITM (man-in-the-middle) tests and metasploits.
- Extract reports and share them with zConsole, the service for developers that allows them to identify security breaches.
And of course, you shouldn't use this app to steal your neighbor's WiFi.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.0.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the "Unknown sources" option within Settings>Applications.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...